Thursday, November 17, 2016

Inside Crochet issue 83



Hello my dear friends,
It has been very difficult to blog, My laptop died and my mac kept throwing me out ,making it impossible to blog. Its all gone mad here. Everything I write my blog I keep saying where does time go? I am noticing that I sound more and more like my mum. We have had my grandsons birthday , fireworks, and now I have been hit by that awful bug , week three and I'm still coughing .
Sickness aside , I am very happy to show you my latest design , a little blue bag. I love taking crochet to  new levels adding handles and handbag fastenings. The bag is made from  cotton tshirt material and a large crochet hook.


A pretty small bag perfect for those moments when you only need to carry a lipstick , your mobile and keys ,not forgetting the tissues. I really can not go anywhere without a tissue. What's your must  have item in a small bag ?
Goodness me I love the styling by the fabulous Claire Montgomerie. All photos are  @lucymakesmyheartskip















5 comments:

  1. Beautiful bag. My must haves is a wipe particularly if I have any of the children in tow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is a wonderful bag. Congrats! Hope you are feeling better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful photos and blog. I hope you feel better quickly. You have a lovely blog. Warm greetings from Montreal, Canada. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope you're feeling better. Such a pretty bag, just the right size.
    Amalia
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a sweet little bag! Enjoy using it. Thank you for stopping by my blog.

    ReplyDelete